Refer a friend
Why not refer a friend and both be rewarded! The more you refer, the more you save. Don’t forget to tell your friend to let us know that you have referred him/her, and look out for your voucher in the mail.
Things you should know
- Due to our unique consultations, we invite all first time skin treatment clients to arrive 10 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment. This will allow time to fill out your consultation forms and for your Visia © consultation
- For the comfort of others, please ensure your mobile phone is either off or switched to silent
- Due to the nature of treatments offered at SC@B, it may not be safe for children. Please make alternative arrangements for your children as we are unable to offer child minding services
- If you are running late, please phone at your earliest convenience. Treatment times may need to be shortened to avoid inconvenience to other appointments
- When purchasing a package, please be aware that these treatments are non-refundable. All packages have an expiry of six (6) months from date of purchase. Failure to arrive for an appointment may results in forfeit of the treatment booked.
When you book an appointment, we reserve this time especially for you. Skin Clinic@Blyss request 24 hours notice for cancellation or rescheduling of appointments. Failure to do so may result in a cancellation fee or upfront payment for future appointments.
For all new clients, we require a $50 deposit to reserve your appointment. Your deposit will be deducted from your final bill at the end of your treatment. In the event of a ‘no show’ or cancellation made less than 24 hours before your scheduled appointment, the deposit will be forfeited.
For your convenience, an SMS reminder confirmation will be sent two days prior to your scheduled treatment.
- Gift vouchers may be purchased in the clinic or over the phone and mailed to your nominated address
- Gift vouchers are valid for 6 months
- Gift vouchers must be presented at time of treatment, unfortunately we are unable to honour lost or stolen vouchers
- Gift vouchers are non – refundable, but may be transferred to a third party whilst valid
- Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash or Dr’s treatments
- Gift vouchers may be forfeited for 50% of their value for ‘no shows’ or less than 24 hrs notice for cancellation or rescheduling.
Please call for more information (02) 9664 8011.