Dermablading, also known as ‘epidermal levelling’, ‘dermaplaning’ is the latest in deep exfoliation treatments.
This extremely gentle method of exfoliation uses a special surgical tool to remove the outer layers of dead skin cells as well as any fine hair (also known as vellus hair or ‘peach fuzz’) to make the skin amazingly smooth and promote a rejuvenated look and flawless makeup application.
The benefits of this brilliant treatment is that it only takes around 45 minutes per session, is pain-free and has no downtime or post-treatment redness (some people with very sensitive skin may have slight pinkness).
Best of all is that dermablading enhances the results of other skin treatments such as peels and anti-wrinkle injections.
Who is it suitable for?
Dermablading is great for treating the following:
- Congested or breakout prone skin
- Hairy skin – fine downy, “vellus” hair
- Fine lines
- Redness and rosacea (due to stimulation of collagen and dermal thickening)
- Sun damaged, blotchy skin
- Thickened, oily skin
What are the benefits of dermablading?
- It’s a great alternative for clients with sensitive skin or who are pregnant or breastfeeding as there is no need for the use of product on the skin
- There is no downtime
- It can be used as a stand alone treatment or as an add on in conjunction with IPL, chemical peels or LED light therapy for enhanced penetration of product
- It removes the fine, white vellus hair that is unable to be treated with laser, without changing the growth structure of the hair (it will not grow back coarse or dark)
- It can minmise superficial acne scarring, while improving uneven skin tone
- Dermablading is perfect for more mature skins, removing cellular build up that slows with age
- Gives skin the perfect canvas for a smooth and flawless makeup base
Call us for a consultation or to find out more about the treatment.
*Please note this is a clinical treatment. No massage included.